Register your Chili or Salsa on this form.
*If you are entering both a Chili and a Salsa, please submit seperate forms for each*
(You can pay your deposit through Paypal once your application is submitted)
Register your Chili or Salsa!!
* * Registrations must be postmarked by September 16, 2016 * *
• NO REFUNDS. Event will take place in rain or shine. Event will be moved INDOORS for inclement weather.
• Each team will have a 10’ x 10’ space for their booth. One team per space. No selling from Chili/Salsa Booths.
• Each team must supply their own canopy.
• Tables and chairs will be provided.
• Limited electricity is available on a first come first serve basis. You must provide extension cords and strips.
• Chamber reserves right to cancel event if not enough entries are received for this event.
• A packet with agenda, rules and set-up schedules will be emailed 7days prior to the event.
• DEPOSITS returned if all requirements are met for minimum gallons, booth is left up until end of event and all respective garbage and signage is disposed of properly.
Princeton's Fall Chili Fest Rules & General Information
Minimum 10 gallons of chili must be prepared.
Minimum 2.5 gallons of salsa must be prepared
If you run out of chili or salsa, you run out of votes.
You must post a complete list of ingredients at your booth for allergy purposes. You do not need to
list specific quantities or recipe, only ingredients.
• THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF THIS EVENT
• You must indicate if chili and salsa are considered to be hot or mild.
• No peanuts or peanut oil can be used.
• No pasta in chili. Beans are acceptable.
• Chili must be served hot. Electricity is available you must provide extension cords and strips.
• Chili tasting cups will be provided.
• Chili/Salsa must be served in fresh cups. Cups & spoons will be provided at each table.
• Chili must be served with gloves on (gloves will be provided).
• Samples can only be served to guests with a punch card.
• All salsa entries will be located at the respective entrant’s booth for judging. Chips & cups will be provided
• Food must be protected from the weather. You must provide a canopy of some sort.
• Need to keep area clean.
• No aerosols around cooking area.
• You can prepare your chili at the event or you can prepare it ahead of time.
• You can set up your chili booth any time after 10:00 am. Contact the chamber if you need more time.
• Chili and salsa must be ready to serve by 11:45 am & break down must be done between 3:30-4:15 pm. (must be done by 4:15 pm to receive deposit)
• Contestants are responsible for clean up of their own area.
• Princeton Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Do not leave your booth unattended.