Register for your vendor space on this form.
(You can pay your deposit and fees through Paypal once your application is submitted or Mail in a check.)
You will have a 10’x10’ area available for use. Please bring your own table, chairs, canopies, etc.
These are NOT PROVIDED.
Crafter or Vendor Registration!!
* * Registrations must be postmarked by September 16, 2016 * *
What You Need to Know
1. Registration must be received by September 16th.
See registration form for cost for a 10’ X 10’ area.
2. Chamber reserves right to cancel event if not enough entries are received for this event.
3. You will receive confirmation of your booth via email.
4. A sales tax ID may be required. Contact the Minnesota Sales Tax Office if you have questions.
If you plan on having food sampling, you might need an itinerant food license.
5. The Princeton Area Chamber of Commerce will not be responsible for any sales tax issues.
Craft & Vendor Policies
1. We encourage the sale of items that are hand made by the crafter. Crafters with hand made items will receive first entry in the case of a show sell out.
2. We reserve the right to limit the number of crafters in any specific category to ensure a broad sampling of crafts at the event.
3. We reserve the right to limit the type and quantities of commercially made product vendors.
4. Of the spaces that are available, minimal number of the spaces will be allowed for commercially produced items, such as, but not limited to: Beenie Babies, jewelry, catalog products, picture frames with commercial reproductions, consignment items, commercially produced toys, imported items from outside the United States. Examples of catalog items include, but are not limited to: Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Discovery Toys, Lia Sophia, Cookie Lee, cosmetics & skin care products, etc.
5. We reserve the right to place you in a location that we deem appropriate. All special requests will be accommodated as possible, and communicated via your confirmation, but we’re unable to make promises.
6. You will need to provide your own tables, chairs & canopies ( we do not provide any of these).
7. All booth spaces will be located on a blacktop parking lot or street when possible.
8. Return your registration early. Deadline to sign up is September 16, 2016. Must be paid prior to event.
9. Cancelations must be received in writing, postmarked by September 16, 2016 to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued after September 16, 2016
10. This event will be held outdoors. HOWEVER, the event will be moved indoors for inclement weather. NO REFUNDS. (PACC reserves the right to cancel this event due to severe weather)
Set up Information
1. Set up will be Saturday, September 24, 2016, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
2. Food Vendors will be allowed to set up earlier. Please coordinate a time with chamber staff.
3. Sellers must provide their own change boxes and bags.
4. Sellers will be given booth assignments and locations via email.
5. The Fall Chili Fest will open at NOON to the public.
6. The sale will end at 4:00 p.m. Please do NOT take down your display early. You will not be invited back next year if you leave early, nor will your deposit be returned to you.
Please contact Princeton Area Chamber of Commerce at 763-389-1764 or email@example.com.